Issuing financial products
Verified provides a secure platform to enable fund managers and investment banks issue securities and investment products to investors. The digital platform is built using blockchain technology. Using the platform, they can define attributes and characteristics of a wide variety of financial instruments such as shares, bonds, swaps, futures, asset backed securities, etc. These are used to automatically generate smart contracts on a blockchain that then execute the logic of the financial instrument.
Fund managers and Investment banks can set up issuing accounts that accept investment requests, do KYC approvals, issue securities to investors, and connect to custody services that protect investors by keeping issued instruments secure.
We also offer services to set up issuing vehicles and SPVs in European jurisdictions, create fund offering and transaction documents, and offer KYC and custody services through our partners. Fund managers and Investment banks can also request to use existing issuing vehicles set up by us.
Securities issued can be traditional paper based bearer instruments, or can be offered to investors in tokenized form in token friendly jurisdictions such as Switzerland. Based on regulatory approvals and licenses, securities to qualified investors and to retail investors can be issued.
Contact us for details. Issuing fees are charged to issuers and depend on whether they use issuing vehicles set up by Verified.
How does it work?
- Access your Verified blockchain node set up for you either on the Cloud or get it set up in the premise.
- Define new products from templates provided for structured products, fund units, bonds, equities, payment instruments and more.
- Reach the existing investor and user base and add more.
- Issue financial products on the Verified blockchain. Use an existing issuing vehicle set up by Verified or use your own issuing vehicle.
- Issue securities and investment products in the traditional way, or issue them in tokenized form to investors that are digitally savvy and want to use digital exchanges for secondary trading and liquidity.