The Verified supply chain financing application collects sales data from point of sale (PoS) systems, billing systems and financial data from accounting and ERP systems, verifies them by cross checking with purchase data, bank statements and tax returns, and enables merchant cash advances, receivables financing and payables financing.
Using the Verified supply chain financing application, merchants and suppliers can do their KYC, apply for credit to lenders on the Verified platform, and use credit sanctioned with integrated payment services. Using the Verified supply chain financing application, lenders can do credit risk assessment based on near real time transaction data, distribute credit products, get verified customer data, get customer requests for credit, and make offers.
On the Verified platform, lenders can also securitize their receivables in loan assets and let offshore issuers issue asset backed securities to investors to provide liquidity to lenders. Verified AG affiliated issuing entities currently operate a securitisation business for providing liquidity to lenders in Asia.
Contact us for details. Verified charges are based on financing sanctioned through its platform.
How does it work?
Receivables and Payables financing
- Connect your accounting / ERP systems to the Verified supply chain application. We support all major ERP systems (including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft) and accounting systems. These will post your invoices and purchase orders on the Verified blockchain platform.
- Access your Verified blockchain account set up for you either on the Cloud or get it set up in the premise. You can now check all your invoices and purchase orders, and request for credit by selecting invoices or purchase orders and submitting KYC data.
- On board your suppliers and customers and get them to validate posted invoices for financing your receivables, and approve your purchase orders for financing your payables.
- Get your credit assessment done using the financial data posted on the Verified application and receive credit offers from lenders.
- Select an offer and sign the loan agreements that will allow lenders to collect principal and interest from your customers and suppliers directly.
Merchant cash advance
- Connect your retail point of sale billing systems to the Verified supply chain application. We support and partner with all major billing system providers on a country by country basis.
- Access your Verified blockchain account set up for you either on the Cloud or get it set up in the premise. You can now check all your sales receipts and request for credit.
- Get your credit assessment and credit offers from lenders on the Verified platform.
- Select an offer and sign the loan agreements.
- Authorize lenders to collect principal and interest by deducting funds that are settled to you from your payment acquiring processor.